Delivery and Pricing
Early Start Programs recognise that educators, Nominated Supervisors, managers and owners are busy professionals, so we offer a comprehensive approach to the introduction and on-going management and support of our extracurricular programs at your centre, including:
- Initial introductions with suppliers and provision of program information
- Initial parent and educator session to outline program benefits
- Marketing material for promoting your service including flyers and media packs
- Monthly newsletter snippets and ongoing information for families
- Full timetabling to suit individual centre needs
- Ongoing monitoring
- Your own account manager to provide assistance with timetabling and support with conflict resolution where required
- One easy monthly invoice (no need to calculate numbers on a weekly basis).
Early Start Programs operate for 40 weeks per year and offer centres the flexibility to choose the programs which are of most benefit for them from the selection available in their local area. Programs operate 5 days per week with centres choosing which programs are delivered on multiple days.
Programs are offered for all ages with shorter 15-20min sessions for children under 2yrs and longer sessions for older children, this ensures no one misses out!
Early Start Programs provides your service with a leading edge at $3.50 per child per day, a cost designed to be included in your fee structure allowing eligible families to take advantage of the 50% Child Care Rebate for the cost of included programs.
A Team Approach
The team at Early Start Programs are here to support services to ensure a smooth implementation of programs. All services are allocated a Program Manager who is an experienced early childhood educator, to assist them with promoting the program, timetabling and resolving any issues that may arise. Program Managers visit services and review program effectiveness and seek feedback for improvement from Nominated Supervisors, educators, families and children. Program Managers conduct parent and educator sessions in services to share the program benefits. There is always someone to support you in this learning journey.